Heated Swimming Pool for Dogs
Boasting one of Perth's only heated, indoor swimming pools for dogs. Located in the southern suburb of Canning Vale, Western Australia, our beautiful indoor pool has been specifically designed for dogs recovering from surgery or in need of non-weight bearing exercise. It is also a good source of fun and exercise for all dogs.
- The pool is heated to a minimum 28C year round to ensure it is a comfortable experience for all involved. Usually the heat is around 29 - 31C
- There is an inbuilt ramp as well as stairs to provide a number of options for enertering the water.
- We provide free use of our Ezy Dog Doggy Flotation Devices and recommend them for inexperienced dogs and dogs recovering from surgeries (please seek advice from your vet)
- Swimming is a great form of exercise for all dogs, not just those with special needs
- We provide a warm water rinse off area if you are concerned about chlorine after the swim. Sorry we cannot permit shampoos due to potential slip hazards. If you would like to investigate the option of washing your dog please speak with Chuckie at Pimp My Pet which is located on site.
- The pool is available by appointment for 30 and 60 minute sessions. The pool is for your exclusive use during that time (you may swim more than one dog providing they are friendly together)
- We don't even mind if you hop in and enjoy the experience too.
- For rules of the pool please see our Facebook page
- Cost is $15 for 30 minutes or $30 for an hour
- Please book online using the Book Now button